Saturday, March 11

Gwen and Maddy's new room?

As you might remember, Gwen's nursery was originally inspired by Kelly Rightsell. Click <here> to see her really wonderful site.

Here's Gwenny's nursery just to refresh your memory. The theme was "Fashion Frog" and I hand painted the big frog:




We're making an offer on a new house <click here to see it> and that means I get to redesign the nursery. Yippee!!!

I really loved our original theme and it hasn't been so long that I'm tired of it (yet). But, heck, change is supposed to be good, right? So I popped into Kelly's site to see if there was anything that inspired me and look what I found!!!


Now tell me it's just a fluke that I found this? I *have* to paint these cute frog-ettes on the wall in Gwen and Maddy's new room! There's just no other way!

I can't believe how easy some things are when they just "click" into place. Now, who wants to come over and help me paint?

8 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

That is just too cute. It's meant to be. Shelley

March 11, 2006 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute.

And wow you painted that frog? Dang you are talented. Come out to Minneapolis, I need a butterfly!

March 11, 2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Thanks, Shelly!

Amanda, your blog isn't listed in your profile. Did you know that? I'll find it and check out the new pictures :)

Julie, I'll let you in on my secret. Just scan the picture you want to put on your wall then enlarge it in a photo editing program to be whatever size you want then print it and tape together all of the pages. Then cut it out and pin it to the wall and trace around it. It's super easy!!

Donna

March 11, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

That is the PERFECT picture!! I love it!

March 12, 2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

I'll come over, but I am not nearly as talented as you are! That is sooo cute! The house is beautiful...
Lisa

March 12, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It is meant-to-be! Very cute. Hope you get the house.

March 12, 2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Pink Evita said...

I love those frogs too. I re-created (I hope it is ok to admit I stole the idea)one of her frogs on canvas for my daughter's room. I wish I lived close because I would absolutely love to come paint twice blessed on Gwen and Maddie's walls.

March 13, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Oh how fun!!!! Love that picture. And sign me up for the painting. I work cheap too, just stock up with some Oreos and I'm happy. ;-)

March 13, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->