Thursday, January 26

Ten things Meg Ryan and I have in common


  1. We were born the same year
  2. We're both 5'8"
  3. We had dark brown hair in high school
  4. We graduated from HS the same year
  5. Meg's character was married to a Navy Pilot in the movie Top Gun. I married a Navy Pilot
  6. Meg starred in the movie "The Presidio". I was stationed on The Presidio.
  7. We currently have teenage sons from a prior marriage.
  8. She found true love over the internet in the movie "You've got mail". I found true love over the internet too! (Mine was real life though - sorry Meg)
  9. Remember that famous scene in the movie "When Harry met Sally"? I can do that too. ;)
  10. We both recently adopted a daughter from China!

News of her adoption here:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-01/27/content_515866.htm

Thanks to Pati, here's a link to a pic of the new mom and baby (and nanny): http://www.gossipish.com/sitebuilder/images/meg_asia1-538x468.jpg

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Cute list. You've Got Mail is on my list of favorite movies.

I can't find an article on her adoption at China Daily...must not be looking in the right spot. Can you forward it to me?

Thanks,
Donna :)

January 28, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Tee hee - That's very cute. Made me smile.

Shelley :)

January 28, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Okay, I was just reading along your cool list peacefully and then got to number 9 and snorted diet coke all over my keyboard!!! *grin*

January 29, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger meet penelope said...

Hi Donna!
Here's her picture...http://www.gossipish.com/megryan300106.html

Pati

January 29, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

LMAO!!! Number 9 is too funny!

January 30, 2006 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice - I like this actress and her daughter is very cute!

maav
ps. the growth of gwen is so cool - I'm sure everyone at her SWI was so surprised!

January 30, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->