Saturday, January 21

Piano

Gwen loves music.

Pretty much any kind of music.

She'll happily listen to anything from her big brother's alternative rock electric guitar solos to Andrea Bocelli's awe inspiring rendition of Ava Maria. *

Maybe the only thing she loves more than listening to music is playing music!

Or playing and singing too!

Here she is performing "Crocodile Rock". (She just loves Elton!)

"I remember when rock was young.
Me 'n Susie had so much fun..."

But every musician must eventually go beddy-bye......

Even if they'd rather come back for three our four encore performances.
Drats!

* But let there be no question. Her favorite band is The Doodlebops.

5 Comments:

Blogger M3 said...

Great photos!

Ok, I have to admit I've never heard of this famous musical wonder called the Doodlebops. And here I thought I was so hip.

I did notice that they had a Message Board section on their web site, which is good in case Gwen wants to hook up with other hip, Doodlebop-lovin' toddlers in the online community. ;-)

January 22, 2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I really like the Doodlebops and they're much easier to listen to than those Wiggle guys who, frankly, give me the creeps. The show is very musical and I think that's why Gwen likes it. Also, every episode teaches something important so she gets a bit of entertainment and enlightenment at the same time. We Tivo the episodes so we can watch them when we want. TV isn't something that we spend much time watching around here. :)

January 22, 2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

How precious! Ave Maria & Crocodile Rock, I love it!

Rock on, Gwen! :)

January 22, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I love those photos of Gwen playing the piano! How adorable!!!!

January 22, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Family Bits said...

She is sooo expressive! I love the picture that captures her singing.

January 26, 2006 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->