Monday, January 23

She's almost 19 months old!

The time really flies. I know this all too well because I have a 17 and a half year old son upstairs sleeping in the room next to Gwen's. It really doesn't seem like it's been 17 years since he was my little guy. I know it'll be a blink of the eye before Gwen stops being my baby too. But for now, she is my baby and she's such a little treasure. She's recently learned to give puckered up kisses. And she's talking more too. Her personality is showing more and more every day and she's a person I'm honored to know. I love her with all my heart!

Here she is showing off Daddy's camera skills and her growing hair.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen R. said...

Missed your regular blog postings. Hope you start posting more regularly again. Love to see how Gwen is doing!

January 24, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe how big she is getting... but just like your son, they'll always be your babies!

Lisa :)

January 24, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Oh, is she sweet, Donna! I love seeing the progress of her hair... we're hoping for more of that over here! :-)
Lynne and Gwen (NowWeAre6.blogspot.com)

January 24, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger R&H said...

she looks so kissable!!! She's beautiful.

January 24, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a gorgeous baby!

January 24, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a gorgeous photo! Gwen is getting so big and I've really enjoyed watching her progress. Too bad you can't freeze time for a while while she's still little.

Donna :)

January 24, 2006 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->