Thursday, November 24

What's this ouchie thing in my mouth?


Gwen's is 17 months old tomorrow and two more teeth are coming in. I guess I'd also have trouble keeping my hands out of my mouth if this was happening to me!

She, currently, has 8 teeth: four on the top and four on the bottom. These new additions will bring the total to 10 but they've still got a long way to go! I can barely see them but, apparently, Gwen has no trouble feeling them!

We cooked Thanksgiving dinner a day early so we could all enjoy the day off work and eat leftovers. Tomorrow, Uncle David and Aunt Barbara will fly back to Idaho. It'll be a very sad day for us since we don't know when we'll see them again and it's almost certain that Gwen won't remember how much she adored both of them. I wish Idaho was closer!

Here's a picture of Uncle D and Aunt B watching the football game (with kitty). You can see Gwen at the bottom of the picture trying to ham it up for Daddy. I love this picture because it shows our 'space' so well. It's our family room with our comfy Pottery Barn sofa and our piano and our kitchen table and the baby gate that keeps our kitchen off limits to Gwen's little fingers! This is the space we live in every day and we love it! Seemingly, so does Gwendolyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->