Monday, June 19

Ahhhh! Summer!


There's something special about running around outside in the grass in your bare feet! Gwenny loves doing that. She also likes to play a game we call "Ah Boom!". She'll run around until I say "Ah Boom!" then she'll fall over! She never gets tired of it and it's a great way to wear her out for a nap!

Daddy got a wide angle lens for our Canon Rebel XT for father's day. Not only does it take nice pictures of our pretty hills, it also takes nice pictures of our pretty girl! It looks like Daddy might be standing on a ladder to snap this picture of Gwen in the grass but he's not. Also, there's not as much distortion as I thought there'd be!

I can't wait to play with this lens myself!

7 Comments:

Blogger PinkDevora said...

I need that camera. I thought I wanted the Nikon D70 but I might have just changed my mind.

Fabulous picture! Of course it's not just the camera though!

June 20, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Love the picture of Gwen!!

June 20, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Kimber and Chris said...

You should send that in - that is a great photo!
She is SO GORGEOUS!
K.x

June 20, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger bbmomof2boys said...

rebel XT...that is the camera I'm getting for my late mother's day gift. It's a little more than what I wanted to spend but after some research I've decided to get it anyway! Gwen is getting big!!

~Carla

June 21, 2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger Val said...

That's a great camera! I wanted the screen/viewfinder, plus the video option so I just got me a Canon S3IS. I'm having a blast with it. After my little piddly Sony, it's a huge improvement. I was stroking it the other night, sighing, and DH told me I ought to marry it. LOLOL Anyway, it's a very nice camera, and I heard terrific stuff re: your Rebel, too.

June 21, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That is an AWESOME picture. I so love it.

June 22, 2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

In an effort to make cute collages like yours...I really can't. Did you pay the $$$. I just tried the trial thing and was wondering. Thanks :)
Love all your photos

June 26, 2006 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->