Monday, June 12

Naughty Girl!

Sometimes, Gwenny is such a naughty little girl. You'd think standing in the corner would help her see the error of her ways but she comes out of the corner just as naughty and adorable as she was when she went in!

I have to confess (before you think I've lost my mind) that I don't really put Gwen in the corner. She just decided today that she likes running there whenever I announce that she needs a diaper change. I think she thinks I can't see her if she can't see me!

It's so cute that I had to grab the camera!


6 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Cutie!

June 14, 2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Love the smile!!!

June 14, 2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Shane said...

She is just gorgeous, and seems such a happy child. Too cute.

Lisa

June 14, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Mama Melissa said...

How cute!!! ;-)

Melissa
LID 10/31/05

June 16, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger asiangard said...

haha, my son used to think that if he closed his eyes I couldn't see him..it was so funny!

June 16, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I was going to say... how can you put that cute little face in the corner! lol

Lisa : )

June 19, 2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->