Wednesday, March 29

Alumni Adoption Rocks!

(click the image to view a larger version)

Today, we had our first and our last Social Worker visit for Madeline's adoption. That's right - just ONE visit is needed! And, we needed only about half of the paperwork as last time and the cost was also reduced.

Now, if BCIS worked the same way, life would *really* be good!

I know you're all hungry for pictures of Gwenny so here you go! She's a bit over 21 months now and she's 32.5 inches tall and 24 pounds (still!). She's grown a whole inch in two months but hasn't put on even an extra ounce! She has given up the bottle during this time so maybe that's the reason why she's hit a plateau with her weight. She's not "too" skinny so I won't worry -- for now.

She's a bundle of energy and a genuine Sweetie! We fall deeper in love with her every day!


We asked Gwenny where the orange's bellybutton was and this was her answer.

:)


7 Comments:

Blogger M3 said...

Awesome pictures!
Give that little sweetie a hug for me. And congratulations on the speedy social worker stage. Very cool.

March 29, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Great pictures, I need you to help me with my computer skills!!
Lisa

March 29, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Sjoukje said...

Hi Donna! I'm finally in the opportunity again to see your blog, so I caught up with all these wonderful posts. I'm so happy that Madeline is yours now! That is such wonderful news. Also, big congrats on the house! It'll be a busy time for you, but knowing you you'll just manage.
Love from sunny Beijing,
Sjoukje

March 29, 2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

MM, You can hug Gwenny yourself when you see us next week :)

Lisa, I sent you an email.

Sjoukje! I'm so glad you can see the blog from Beijing! I checked out your website and your three boys are getting so big! Seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant with your littlest one. Let me know how your China experience is going! Are you seeing any blue sky in Beijing?

Donna

March 29, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Yoli said...

Very cute pictures of Gwenny!


Yoli
Mom to Sally in Inner Mongolia

March 30, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Amanda, that's great advice! I'll do it! Thanks! (And congrats on the TA too!)

:)

Donna

March 30, 2006 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna, these photos of Gwen are stunning. And congratulations on Madeline! I bet you can't wait to bring her home.
Milinda

March 30, 2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->