Madeline's first care package
We have at least 5 months before we can travel to get her so I'm going to try to send a package every month. Her birthday is in July and that'll be a BIG package for sure!
Here's what we included in our first package.
- A wooden animal puzzle
- Some freeze-dried fruit snacks for babies
- Some fruit cereal bars for babies
- An Elmo (Sesame Street) cell phone that teaches numbers
- A photo album with a bunch of pictures of Maddy's new family and home.
- A pretty shirt, pants and shorts set.
- A bead "snake" to string (Gwen loves this!)
- A vtech "Rhyme and Discover Book" that will help Maddy get used to hearing English
- A sippy cup like the one she's likely to use here at home.
- A kitty that looks like her kitty here at home.
- A pair of soft leather shoes, size 6.
We didn't include the list of questions for the Foster Mom since it's going to be a while before we travel and we want the answers to be more current. So that'll come later.