Thursday, October 20

How we spend our day:

Gwen would like to tell you about her day.

We get up at 8:00 am and Daddy feeds
me a scrumptious breakfast consisting
of some form of room temperature mashed
Gerber food product and about half a little
container of fruity yogurt.

I smear it all over my high chair and Daddy
thinks I'm cute. Then I make a hearty poop
and Daddy takes care of that. (Have I
mentioned that my Daddy is the
best Daddy ever?)

Then I get passed to Mommy so Daddy
can go to work and make lots of money
to spend on me.

Then we get in the car. As you can see, I'm pretty happy about my car seat. It's off to the mall for us!

At the mall, there's so much
to do!

But the best part of the trip
is our visit to the toddler
playground.

I'll show you around but the
rules say you have to take off
your shoes to play here. So take
them off!
.

This is a log! We can crawl
through it! Sometimes,
friends crawl through it with
us. Sometimes, we just crawl
through it alone.

This log, and all of the
other stuff in the play yard,
looks hard but it's not.
It's actually squishy. That
way, we don't cry if we
bump our head. There are
LOTS of bumped heads
in this place!
.

This is a red sports car just
like the one I'll get lots of
tickets in when I'm in
college.

Mommy was a Deputy
Sheriff and she knows
cops like to give tickets
to red cars!


This slide is one of my favorite things!
I only just figured this thing out in the
last few days.

You climb up and slide down!
.
It's very fun!
.
.

. .

I do it about 100 times and
then Mommy feeds me lunch
(more Gerber mashed stuff
that I like soooo much).

Then I have a bottle of
formula and we head back
to the car so I can fall
asleep in my carseat!
.
.
.
.
I take my nap from 12:00 to 3:00 but sometimes I take a shorter nap.

Then I have another bottle when I get up and Mom and I snuggle and watch Tom and Jerry on Tivo. I just love that silly cat and mouse!

Then I have a snack of yogurt and Kix cereal and I play in the office while Mommy checks her email. Between you and me, I don't like Mommy to check her email because she's not playing with me when she's doing that! So I do this thing where I fuss and holler and she always comes and plays with me! I think she knows that I won't be little forever!

We play for a while and then we take a little walk outside and then we play some more. Sometimes, we sit quietly and watch Malcom in the Middle (Mommy laughs at that show!). Then I have dinner around 6:30 and a bath at 7:30 and Daddy comes home to play with me soon after that.

Daddy snuggles me and gives me my third bottle of the day at about 9:00 pm then Mommy puts me to sleep by snuggling with me in her bed while boring MSNBC is on. I always sleep during the boring news! Then she carries me to my crib and I try real hard to sleep all through the night! But it's hard to cuz I'm a baby and babies like to wake up at night and have company! Sometimes, it's kitty (see here) and sometimes it's Mommy!

I wake up the next day, we do the same things all over again. I never get tired of it though!

Mommy is making friends at the mall and I might get to be signed up for a Gymboree exercise class! We looked at one today and it looks like fun!

Mommy says she'll add more pictures to this after she figures out how to use Daddy's cool 8 megapixel camera. She's working on it so keep looking here for updates!

Love,

Gwendolyn

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

What adorable pictures. Gwen is such a lovely, happy baby.

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

October 20, 2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger M3 said...

Awesome pictures! Love them all!!! The animated gif is very snazzy with the adorable little moving fingers. And, of course, you KNOW I'm partial to bad kitty, seeing as how I'm a crazy cat lady. ;-)

Take care! See you guys again soon.

October 20, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow Gwen, your day sounds like a lot of fun! You look like such a happy little girl. Just between you and me, I think your mommy is a happy girl, too!

October 21, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Sounds like a great day to me!! I wish I had a squishy playground to visit each day...

Gwen is SO beautiful!! She seems so very happy and well adjusted!

October 21, 2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Family Bits said...

Oh Donna! You are so fortunate! Look at your precious Gwen. She has always been such a happy baby, and her smile is so contageous. You can't look at her without smiling. What a blessing. And your DH his a keeper too.

October 21, 2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->