Sunday, September 25

ACCEPT Picnic


We've been home for a whole week so it seemed like a good time to get together with about 200 friends! Of course, we didn't know everyone but we did know many! Our homestudy agency in the San Francisco South Bay area is ACCEPT and they have a yearly picnic for all of their families, whether they adopted from China or one of several other countries.

We saw Kelly and Chris (of Dragonfly Diary fame) and Helen and Gwen posed for their first of many future photos together. We also ran into fellow Shenzhen Mommy, Maria with her adorable son, Nathan and saw Peter, Melanie and Madelyn for the first time in a week (they were in our travel group). I was happy to finally meet Stacey from Carmel and my parallel life twin, Kat (& husband, Colin) who are on their Journey to Sophia in group 110. There were so many others we met and I know I won't be able to remember everyone's name but I'm quite pleased to say that I've actually met our famous Rick H!

It was sad to leave but when nap time calls...

Until next year, my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->