Thursday, July 21

Proof that babies do grow up...


We just got our son's Senior pictures in the mail today.

If you're a parent already, you know how fast our kids grow up. If you're not a parent yet, it'll be one of your first big shocks!

As we prepare for Gwen, I can't help but still remember every detail of Michael's babyhood just like it was yesterday. I remember his favorite clothes and toys and foods. And look at him now... 17 years old and wearing such a look of confidence on his gorgeous face! My first baby! Smart, funny, kind, and a gifted musician. My heart still swells with pride when I look at the person he's become.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Holy cow Becca! That's not a boy, that's a man! Very handsome. No wonder you're so proud.

Jacquie

July 26, 2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Family Bits said...

:-)
You're a very good mom, Donna. Ya done good!

July 26, 2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Thanks Jacquie and Karen! I just hope someday I'll be able to see both of his eyes! :)

July 27, 2005 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->