Saturday, October 30

Passport

Today, I applied for my passport. Andrew applied to renew his passport since it expires in January of 06.

Our final homestudy visit is Monday! Time is flying! We hope to have our homestudy report in one or two weeks and get our dossier submitted before the end of this year!

If things go as quickly as they are for the other groups, we should have our baby by mid summer! It's hard to believe that it could be that soon! But if that's true, then our little Gwendolyn is already born. This makes me really nervous since I have to trust that strangers are taking good care of her and she's not cold or hungry or suffering for love. It was much easier to imagine that she was safely inside the womb of her birthmom and not yet born. Please, God, look after my baby girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->